How Long Do Lash Extensions Last?
Your eyelash extensions are expected to last for 2-3 weeks, provided you take care of them and follow the directions given when you first come in. You are strongly advised not to wash the area around your eye for at least 24 hours after applying your extensions. You must also note that if you get regular overall fills, your lash extensions will last indefinitely.
What are the Key Benefits Of Lash Extensions?
Eyelash extensions are not applied for mere cosmetic appeal. They have numerous benefits, such as:
- They add volume to your natural lashes
- They lift your lashes
- They will add length and draw people's attention towards your eyes
- With lash extensions, you can forego the use of mascara, adding convenience to your morning routine
- Lash extensions do not damage your natural lashes
- They feel lightweight as they are natural and water-resistant